Followers

Sunday, 15 July 2012

Making A Statement

Hello! :D
So, 2012 is turning out to be a year of beautiful bold statement necklaces and i have been following suit! *wink* 
Chunky may not be a compliment, but when it comes to jewellery it Sure is! Style mavens and celebs have been rocking the look for years, but now the jewellery trend is becoming more and more prevalent. 
Bib necklaces, layered necklaces, chunky pieces and unique metalwork have added an extra flair to basic dresses, or even your daily tees... and, like our beloved shoes and bracelets, you can't really grow out of a good necklace, can you? That's what we call #fashionwinning- Haha! :D
Here's a glimpse of some of my very own favourites! :) I'm so sure i'll be adding more to my collection soon *giggle* ;)


 Vintage - Tribal - Gold


Courtesy: 
STY'ONAL -started by Sonal Wadhwa retailing superb necklaces, earrings, rings & offering fast service!
BLUR Designs -an initiative of ESBEDA and retailing the most funkiest and gorgeous pieces i've ever seen! 
XOXO Accessories -started by Minnat Doshee retailing in everything from hair clips to neckpieces to handmade funky chai glasses! :)


 House Of Harlow, much?


 Tangerine = Love


 This special head-turner is courtesy 8teen Style Boulevard :)
Started by Dhwani Shah and deals in Gorgeous neckpieces, earrings, rings & clothes!
Thank you for the voucher, Dhwani and looking forward to using my new one! ;)


 A Riot of Pastels and  Neons!


 This interesting piece can be worn either side!


 Antique - Pearls - Beads


This is how I keep them at hand on my table! :)


Hope you enjoyed my post! :)
Till next time,
Love,
-M
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. lovely collection! They are all so beautiful! :)
    xx
    priyanka
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring! Posting about it on my wall soon! :) XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love them all! Can you provide us with the links?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colorful neon ones. so funky.!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. :)
    Follow each other.? :)
    xx

    http://styldiary.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your lovely comment :))

    ME I WANT TO RAID YOU JEWELLERIES!!! lol really like them all :)

    I follow you <3
    Kisses

    http://sfaashions.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello, love this post! I like the Pastels/neons one the most! Thank you so much for visiting, your lovely comment and following. I follow back:) keep in touch!

    xx chris
    http://chris-ed.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita