Followers

Sunday, 26 August 2012

Like a Canary


Sorry for being a little MIA off late... I was busy with work and attending classes! :/Last sunday i took a much needed break and met up with a couple of friends. We went for a poolside brunch/party and despite the slight showers, the sun kept showing up time and again as a reminder of its existence, haha!
Owing to the Sun's peek-a-boo, i decided to don my canary-yellow pants as there didnt seem much risk of it getting all mucky. I teamed it up with a loose, sheer white and black polka dot shirt and some spikes, skulls & neon arm-candies. Adding a cobalt blue belt was only to break the sometimes-monotonous Yellow! 
My bag had a nude and black combo that matched my Fedora! Well, the Fedora was my favourite part of the entire outfit! ;) On my feet, a rather humble pair of black wedges durable enough for the watery-rainy weather! :)
Initially the slight showers ruined my hair leading to a bad-hair-day...but i landed up having so much fun, that i didn't even care! ;)
Now, let the pictures do the talking! ;)































Blooper Time!

Pictures c/o:  Priyanka Gadda ; Vedant Gulati ; Anuj Gupta


Shirt: Timeless TOGS
Pants: Local Store, Pune
Belt: Blur Designs
Arm-Candies: Blur Designs ; Romwe.com
Fedora: Local Store, Pune
Wedges: Thrifted


Hope you had fun reading my post!
Keep following my updates on my facebook page: EnVogue: Diva.M
Till next time peeps,
Love,
-M
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Love the yellow on you. I have the same top in purple. Love it!

    ❤ A Pretty Little Mess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Super cute <3 love the styling

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the top! That pant is superfit :)
    You look pretty as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice dress.
    http://buy-blazers-online.bravesites.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! And those pants are to die for!

    Could you check out my blog and maybe we could follow each other? :D

    www.dipikasyngai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love ur pants... uber chic <3 following you...
    drop in to mine http://peachesandtiara.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. im glad i came across your blog.. love it.. following :)
    check out mine too
    http://mariposa-vibe.blogspot.in/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am from pune too... so glad :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita