Followers

Sunday, 16 September 2012

Girls Day Out

So the other day my girls and I had a Girls Day Out....and since we cudn't leave our bestie, he came along too, hence we got our Ever-Ready-Photographer! Haha!
We decided on going to Phoenix mall as we were all in the mood for some delectable donuts and Mad Over Donuts was our destination of the day! Though on reaching there, we landed up shopping, getting our pictures clicked by the Phoenix people, and eating at McDonalds and MOD as well haha! My stylish girl gang members, 
Insha: wore beige high waist pants and a body con electric blue vest, 
Priyanka: wore cobalt blue pants and a lacey polka dotted cropped top, 
I: wore denims and a cut-out sleeve cropped top, 
Saurabh: the 'photographer' wore, haha, jeans and a tee! :P
I leave you with some pictures! Hope you enjoy them! :)






Neon nail paint and Gold-Silver Bling!



McDonalds' Patron! ;)



Goofy Times!



Accessories!




Part of what we shopped that day!
My Rose Glass Ring




Priyanka's Spike Ring


My Outfit:
Denims: Esprit EDC
Top: Busy Bee, Pune
Bags: Brown-Black sling- Shop-EnVogue:Diva.M ; 
Green Sling: Aww! -ByPriyanka
Accessories: Blur, Assorted


I hope you all had a great time reading my post!
Till next time,
Love,
-M
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. love the jewelry!!!!!!!



    p.s. let us know if you would like to follow each other
    xoxo



    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)
      following you now! do follow me back! :D
      -M

      Delete
  2. followed you now!
    Absolutely LOVED your blog and your trip pictures!
    must've been so much fun! :D
    -M

    ReplyDelete

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita