Followers

Sunday, 14 October 2012

I 'Moustache' you a Question!


Its been a while and yet it seems like 'Moustaches' are everywhere! And I mean, not just on the faces of men, but also on the opposite sex!! It seems like everyone wants to sport the moustache look now, be it a man or woman, or teen! Moustaches, in themselves, symbolize power and are the epitome of masculinity while maintaining an elegant air of sophistication ("like a sir" Haha!).
I think the trend is fun & hilarious! Its kinda cute in a quirky way with a silly, retro-vibe to it! As a bit of a rebel, I love the masculine moustache trend. Though I'm not much of a person who is bold, I wouldn't try it out and maybe limit myself to small accessories like a brooch, pendant, ring or even a cute tee!
When the Kardashian sisters posted a funny picture with moustaches, we knew this quirky trend was here to stay for a while! I did my take on the moustache trend, with a moustache brooch that caught my attention recently! :D I edited the pictures to make them look vintage-y and retro-ish! Haha! ;)
So, I 'Moustache' you a question? Trend: Yay or Nay? ;)




Kardashian sisters on 'Keeping up With the Kardashians'


My Take on the Moustache Trend!


Cute 'LOVE' ring, my current obsession!






I also bought another brooch! Cute isn't it?


Hope you had as much fun reading this post, as i had preparing it! :D

Brooches: Designerds
Nerdy Glasses: Thrifted
Striped Shirt with Collar-Tips: Gift from Mommy
LOVE Ring: Miss.Moxie

Till next time,
-Love,
M
xoxo

19 comments:

  1. hi madhu !

    loved this post... itz the kool n lovely one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liked your blog :) Very interesting..keep up the good job! Following you now..you can follow me if you like :)

    http://glitterarty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for comment! For sure we can follow each other! I follow u in pvt hope u follow me back! Kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!
    Super adorable ring.
    I would love to follow each other :)

    Vogue Villain

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this post so much: these pictures are wonderful!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win 30$ gift voucher at Vivilli!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures, You look so pretty:))
    I following now:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute pictures! of course we can :) i'm your newest follower on GFC and bloglovin. please visit me and follow me too? thanks! :)

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha moustaches are such cute accessories! I love the rings :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog :) I'm following you! Follow me too!

    Rouge and Chocolate Blog
    Rouge and Chocolate Facebook
    Rouge and Chocolate Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute :)

    http://heelsongasoline.blogspot.com Wanna follow ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are seriously TOO cute! LOVE your lip brooch!! I just stumbled onto your blog so I am catching up on your posts. I'm so excited to be your newest follower so I can stay up to date! I just started a blog too and would be so happy if you stop by, check it out, and follow along if you like what you see :)
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am totally digging the moustache trend..already stocked a moustache pendant and ring <3 You are looking pretty milady :)
    Hey I am following your blog, would love it if you follow me back :)


    xoxo
    Ankita <3
    http://makeupstyleandsugar.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blog is very good! You go to each other? I hope your answer on MY BLOG ... And then I'll follow you BACK!!!! ★ * ˛ ˚ ♥ * ✰. ˚ ˚ ღ. * ˛ ˚ ♥
    Have a nice day!
    http://deiafsalim.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the mustache trend, I think it's cute. Nice pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this post! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  17. funny shots w lovey-dovey accessories dear! you look adorable and pretty xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love mustaches! :{D

    http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like your blog! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita