Followers

Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Its a Rollar Coaster Ride!

Recently I spent my weekend lazing around at home and spending time with my family which was satisfying and great! I had a superb bonding session with my brother as well! We are like two peas in a pod, so in sync and so its really easy to hang out with him even though he is 7 years younger than i am!
So, my weekend was Saturday, Sunday and the following Tuesday as well!!
There was a Fun Fair held in Pune for the past two months or so which was rounding up and we thought of visiting the place. I hadn't thought of going previously even though I live ten minutes away! :/ *my bad - blame it on Laziness* Nonetheless we went there, on time, the place wasn't too crowded initially which allowed me to click a few shots. They had made a makeshift Taj Mahal which, i must say, was very well made & similar to the original!
Once we went inside towards the rides, my brother and I went berserk, wanting to sit on each and every ride possible, as if to fulfil a long-lost childhood dream! *sarcasm intended* 
There were tons to attractive knick-knacks and handicraft items for sale which were selling like hot cakes!
Anyway, onto what i wore...I decided to stick to something comfy and hassle-free as I knew I would be on the move and sitting on the rides etc.....
I wore a cute bird print shirt (My love for funky and cute prints never seems to cease!) Since it had a nude colour base I wore it with green cropped pants to add some spunk Threw on some accessories, comfy loafers and I was done!
Special Thanks to my brother to be patient with me and click my pictures! ;)













Colourful Beads Galore!





The Fake-Almost-Real Taj Mahal





Rollar Coaster Ride, Anyone?


Crazy-Blooper-Time!


* Shirt: Romwe.com
Pants: Zara
Accessories: Blur
Loafers: Local Store, Pune

* I've never liked putting a tag/ brand on what I wear or what I love, as I Wear it 'Because' I LOVE it. *Priceless*
Nonetheless, its honestly for you, my blog followers, in case you love something and want to own it too but don't know where to source it from! :)


On this note, I end today's blog post ... Hope you'll enjoyed reading it!
Until next time,
-Love,
M
xoxo


12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog.
    Yes sure we can follow each other.
    I am now following you so that I can keep you on my list.
    I hope you can follow back
    fashionerza.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me! :) I followed you back too!
      Loved your latest post too, with the cute shorts! <3
      -M

      Delete
  2. Lovly outfit!! =)
    this pics are magical!! =)
    -Amara-

    http://knowyoucanfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton, Amara! :)
      following you! do follow me back! :p
      ps: you have a lovely name! <3
      -M

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, adore your surroundings, so wonderful. Thank you ever so much for the sweet comment. Sure we can follow each other, am following you now doll, so you can follow back..look forward to more posts :) Have a sweet day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome! thanks to you too, following you now as well! :D
      definitely will post more and look forward to more from you too! :) <3
      -M

      Delete
  4. of course we can, i follow you, now its your turn :) http://i-am-a-little-bit-like-this.blogspot.de/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful this outfit. I love the color of your pants :)

    http://unitedcolorsofaulona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Aulona! :)
      Following you now! follow me if u like! :D
      -M

      Delete
  6. Oh my, I just love those pants! Such a cute look! Please check out my blog and we could follow each other if you'd like :-)

    www.creativesideofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey darling of course i´m already following;)
    i love this outfit of yours, so colourful and happy!
    big kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita