Followers

Monday, 29 July 2013

Bejeweled

Its been a while since I posted on my blog! Sorry for being MIA, I was preoccupied with alot of things. Also, I got myself a great new phone so you will be seeing alot more posts and updates henceforth! :D
This current post of mine, was a shoot that I had done for a boutique named: One Hundred Degrees , located in Koregaon Park, Pune. It houses some amazing chic clothing for both men and women. Owned by Mickey Gurudatta and his gorgeous wife, Ravneet, a designer and stylist herself, one can expect a great styling experience!
The red pants had a scalloped detailing on the hips and the top had a beautiful jeweled print. The jeweled print looked so pretty and real against the lighting at the shoot location. I totally fell in love with it!
Accessories were a clutch, a gold cuff and a gold head-band that added an extra zing to the outfit. Heels were my own from Zara. :)
Photography was done by a kickass duo: Divesh Idnani and Furqan Jawed who run their own services: The Lumiere Project Do check them out on facebook!


Top-Pants-Belt: One Hundred Degrees
Accessories: One Hundred Degrees
Heels: Zara
















Location Courtesy: Radio Shack, Lane 6, Koregaon Park


Hope you enjoyed my post!
Wait for more to come!
Till next time,
Love,
-M
xoxo

1 comment:

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita