Followers

Friday, 17 January 2014

Winter Sun

Sorry peeps for being MIA! I've had so much going on in my life that I barely found time to blog. A part of my new year's resolution was that I would devote a lot more time to blogging so here, I am Back!!

There is something about the winter's sun, that leaves me with hope after a struggle.
Waiting for a warmer day tomorrow, after going through with a long, cold, shivering night.
It symbolises so much of Positivity and Optimism that there is always a better tomorrow no matter what!

Pune, is not only a sibling of the much nosier Mumbai, full of hustle bustle, but it is also a lot cooler during winters. It experiences quite chilly nights at times! Hence warmer days, approaching are welcomed graciously!

This outfit of mine: Floral pants, plain white tank top, and a denim jacket over that to warm against the erratic chills, is quite apt for this perfect climate! The tan bag and the shoes add to warm appearance of the outfit! I added a dash of colour with the orange statement necklace! :)

Enjoy my pictures and do leave a feedback below in the comments! I would love to hear from you and re-connect! :)


















Floral Pants: Cupid, Pune
Metallic Belt: Zara Collection
White Tank: Promod
Denim Shirt: American Eagle
Love chain, Ring: Accessorize
Orange Necklace: H&M
Tan Loafers, Tan Bag: Local Stores in Pune & Mumbai

Hope you enjoyed the outfit post!
Till next time,
Love,
-M
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Greetings from California! Im bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here and cant wait to take a look when I get home. Im amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. Im not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, awesome blog!
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a laidback summery look *.* and still so chic! You look stunning as always :*

    ♡♡
    Poorva
    ✿ ✿ ✿ Style Spectrum ✿ ✿ ✿

    ReplyDelete

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita