Followers

Friday, 14 February 2014

A Giftease Valentine!

Happy Valentine's Day peeps!

Theres no better way to celebrate this day than to be with people you love! Be is a friend, best friend, sister, brother, a lover or my dear followers!
So I was super confused what to gift my valentine on this day, and though I don't really believe in this concept of 'one particular day' in the celebration of Love, but I couldn't help and gave in to the so called 'LOVE' floating in the air, the entire week! haha!
I landed up consulting a friend who suggested I go to the store called GIFTEASE, in Phoenix, Pune. Since it is quite close to my house, I decided to go there on my way back from work. Its a delightful store, big and spacious and carries tons of gifts and 'gifting ideas' if I may say so (quirky gifts like funky tea coasters etc)
BUT! I wanted to deliver my gift to 'HIS' house directly as I dint want my parents eyeing me suspiciously as I walk outta my house with big bags of wrapped up gifts and flowers on VALENTINE'S DAY! haha!
My friend then told me about their website www.giftease.com  that delivers anywhere in India, precisely more than 5000 locations! I was even more confused as to what I should pick thanks to their tons of different categories of products haha! In fact what makes them stand out is that, they have the option to even gift 'experiences' like dining for two or a relaxing spa for two! Well apart from the numerous arrangements of flowers that one can choose along with some cute gifts for 'HIM' or 'HER' *wink* Isn't that just crazy?? 'GIFT WIZ' option filters your search according to your needs, saving you alot of time! Also, I dint really remember his exact address and dint have the time to find out without him knowing so I used their 'GIFT VIA EMAIL' option and just shared his email id that I got from his facebook account (haha smart me!) and bam they would do the rest of finally delivering it to his exact address!! How cool is that? In short I picked a cute Valentine's Day hamper and sent it! I'm sure he'll be super surprised and love the idea! And in turn I will surely get some loving hehe! ;)

A little know-how: Based out of Pune, Giftease operates www.giftease.com, which offers handpicked choices across a wide range of categories including Home & lifestyle products, Toys & Games, Fashion accessories, Jewellery, gadgets, flowers, chocolates and more.
Giftease.com offers a unique gifting experience, through improved website usability for finding the perfect gift fast, fixed date delivery, choice of exquisite gift wrapping options, gift exchanges and more features are in the works, to make the experience fun and special.
Giftease was incorporated in Feb 2012 and started operations with a Mall store at Phoenix Market City, Pune, in Nov 2013, followed up with the launch of the website in May 2013. Giftease’s main promoter is Arun Nathani, a very successful technology entrepreneur, who is the founder-CEO of Cybage Software Pvt ltd. The management team at Giftease comprises Vivek Mathur, CEO and AshishChandani, Co-founder & COO.

 Cute Mushy Gifts for HER?


Or Sexy Manly Fragrances for HIM?

Or Naughty Gifts for Either?! Haha!


Gift Wiz option which filters your search for the ones always in a rush! ;)



Gift via Email option!



It sure was a life saver! ;)


What I Picked! YES, I am quite a Romantic! :P
 Hope you enjoyed this personal experience of mine!
Go SHOP! :D
 Much Love,
-M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita