Followers

Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Candied Summer





Summer time  is one of the most colourful times in India, owing to the colourful ice candies and the full bloom flowers! Such a treat to the eyes!


Florals have been on my mind ever since summer started setting in! I've been trying to collect as many floral pieces as possible and been making full use of them! Also, stripes being an all-time-favourite of mine, i thought of incorporating both in one outfit.

Further my white wayfarer shades added the edgy oomph factor and to top it all was my mango-sorbet yellow clutch! The colour is so fresh and apt for the summers.

I leave you with tons of pictures! ^_^




Loving the hair Bow!
This pretty hair accessory was sent to me by Bows are Wows

The location of this shoot was such an inspiration!!

My favourite picture from the bunch! (1)

My favourite picture from the bunch! (2)

Here, the shorts i wore are a total favourite! they seem to go with alot of my tops and blouses and that makes it a very versatile piece in my wardrobe.

Florals and stripes have been doing the rounds everywhere, off late and that gave me tons of inspiration to come up with a rendition of this reigning trend , myself!

The handbag mirror was randomly gifted unexpectedly from someone very special! 
Even more surprising was his choice of a Vintage-y print- my fav! Bang-On! ;)



The top with a hint of floral design around the neck, makes for an otherwise simple top. But,these two pieces put together, looked like an outfit one that would make any girl look chic and ramp-ready!

This canary yellow bag was thrifted! Who'd say?

Top & Striped Shorts: c/o Busy Bee
Wedges: used Here
Sunnies & Bag: Colaba Causeway, Mumbai
Belt: Gifted
Rings: Aldo, VeroModa
Earrings: Splash
Hair Bow: c/o Bows are Wows
Watch: Charles Delon

Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did, in putting it together!
Till next time,
-Love,
M

4 comments:

  1. I did enjoy the post, such a lovely colourful outfit you have on! love the yellow bag:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ivana! Thank you so much for the compliments!!
      Glad you liked the bag and the outfit! ^_^

      Delete
  2. STUNNING !

    Follow me on GFC and/or BlogLovin', I always follow back :) ! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks!!
      Yes dropped by your blog and followed you! do follow me back :)

      Delete

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita