Followers

Friday, 23 May 2014

Rouge

 

"Beauty without Virtue, is like a Rose without Scent...."

So I celebrated my 23rd birthday recently and was gifted this gorgeous peachish coral maxi dress by a very dear friend of mine. Yes! I love birthdays! Gifts Gifts Gifts! Yay! :P
This translucent maxi is ideal for summers! Be it a day of shopping with the girlfriends or a night out with that special someone, it suits all occasions aptly. Super comfortable to slip into, and photographs surprisingly well! *wink*
The sheer exterior looks fabulous with the inner lining being form & figure hugging!
I decided to carry a sleek jeweled clutch to go with the ongoing theme which I had the privilege to choose & take home during the store launch of MUAH in Pune.
Further I paired this maxi with a gorgeous necklace from Rosabelle Treasures. It happened to be one of the most versatile jewellery pieces that I've ever come across. I landed up wearing it around my neck, leaving my ears bare and pairing it up with a gold cuff. I also wore it as a bracelet as well as a headband! Talk about being multifunctional!!
It's diamonte crystal and antique finish on a dull gold base adds that vintage-y touch to the neckpiece making it a must have in every girls wardrobe, much like our loved LBDs (Little Black Dress)!!
Rosabelle Treasures, is a venture by Vasundhara Agarwal and stocks up on some fine well crafted pieces. Its basically an accessory brand with the best of handmade jewels, hair adornments and much more! Best of all: Each piece has its own speciality and no two pieces are alike!

Visit their Facebook Page HERE
Visit their Instagram Account HERE

I'm sure you won't be disappointed! ^_^









Maxi Dress: Gifted
Heels: Zara
Belt: c/o Busy Bee
Necklace: c/o Rosabelle Treasures
Clutch: c/o MUAH
Sunnies: Blur

Here's a candid shot! Rather- a blooper! :P

Hope you enjoyed this post!
Do leave your comments below!
Till next time,
-Love,
M

19 comments:

  1. Hi! I am a new blogger. You have got very cool ideas and you are amazing. I love your blog Check out my blog too if you want http://reginess.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Regina! Thank you for stopping by and the compliments!
      Heading over to your blog now! Do follow me :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing outfit and dress :) Thanx for following and of course I follow you back :)

    http://byfoxygreen.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Glad you stopped by! ^_^
      Looking forward to more posts from you now! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi lovely girl!
    Love the color on you!

    Kelpasdiary.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyya girl!
      Thanks alot for stopping by my blog! ^_^
      Do follow me for a follow back :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Haha Gabrielle! Thank you so much!
      The flow of the dress is so great!
      Il follow you if im not already! ^_^ :)

      Delete
  5. Belated Happy Birthday!! You look amazing!! Love the Outfit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rashmi!! Thank you so much! so happy to hear from you! :)

      Delete
  6. The material (and the colour) looks cool .....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday, Pune :) That dress is absolutely lovely.
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following you now on GFC. Waiting for your turn

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so pretty!!! thank you so much for your comment!!
    Sure, I follow you now!! I'm very happy if you do the same.
    Have a nice day!!!:)))
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you don't mind I took snapshots of your blog entry about winning my giveaway :)
    It's also the last day of my giveaway today. You might want to try your luck again:

    $150 giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Post. Lovely Blog. I am really loving your blog.
    BeautyDrugs new blog post click & comment

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Your dress and details are amazing)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey prettiness! Lovely ensemble Madhumita! Love your style. Everytime I've seen you, you've got a impressive outfit donned! Following your blog diligently! Keep up the good work!
    PS: Next time I need fashion advice will drop by at Busy Bee to meet you
    Much love
    Shreya :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow this dress is sooo cute
    http://www.irenadworld.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita