Followers

Friday, 11 July 2014

The Elephant Company

Owing to my trip up the Himalayas, I recently took to drinking coffee off and on  ( Yes, I was never too fond of it earlier ) and I've been on the hunt for cute coffee mugs ever since! Lately I came across this website, The Elephant Company. Its a one stop shop for an array of beautiful lifestyle products such as mugs, cushion covers, clocks, mouse pads, lampshades, crockery as well as wallets and bags. Like me if you love to stock up on lovely, colourful and quirky prints in cushion covers, mouse pads etc, you should definitely pay this website a visit.


My previous mouse pad was a boring, black one that my dad had got home one day, from office. It served its purpose till it wore out a few days back and I was on the hunt for a bright colourful one that would compliment my computer desk and the red wall in my room. I finally came across this one with an elephant print on it and pretty shades of red as the background colour. Just what I was keen on buying.








As for the coffee mug, its a floral print and that is something I've been obsessing over since the advent of spring. Quite an apt buy to satiate my desire for a coffee mug.






In fact the prices were super pocket-friendly and the parcel gets delivered to your house in the cutest packaging ever!! 






And they often have various ongoing offers that one can avail. 





They also just launched their new collection, 'Stallion' with various lifestyle products like wall clocks etc inspired by the Stallion.
Check out their new collection HERE.



Let me tell you a little about the company.
The Elephant Company (TEC), is committed to making Everyday Life Interesting.
Their global aesthetic translates into unique statement pieces that infuse colour and contemporary chic into your world.



They also offer a wide range of lifestyle products from home décor and textiles to accent furniture, accessories for dining and entertaining, tech & fashion accessories and much more, at highly competitive price points.



Their designs, cleverly inspired by a perfect blend of Indian heritage and international élan, come alive through their products,which are ideal additions to your home, office, or for gifting.


Pictures: The Elephant Company & Personally clicked.

Hope you enjoyed this post!
Till next time,
Love,
-M

3 comments:

  1. I also bought some lovely items from them.. ur coffee mug is really nice..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I really loved their range of products! Thanks a lot for stopping by :)
      do follow my blog :)

      Delete
  2. We provide best quality courier delivery services at an affordable rate. For details please click the links below

    There are some better Medical Courier Dallas point of orders all allowing the work to rise in fresh as well as innovative times. There are such Delivery Service Dallas high done as way as best points all necessary to have in the market. The timing and placing of work which are all associated Courier Service Minneapolis with the work makes a good sense through proper and countering the need of all goods in different place of the Delivery Service Ft Worth world.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita