Followers

Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Van Heusen - DUO (PART 2)

This being a sequel to the previous Van Heusen post, is a rather interesting one. Its my personal favourite as its a particular style that I haven't ever worn but always wanted to. Personally I love the concept of  'Power-Dressing' and in this post its highlighted to its fullest!


Now, about this gorgeous suit, I don't know where to start! Its this super gorgeous crimson shade with a white based polka dotted lining on the inside of the blazer. Love! The fit of the trousers is great too! Its a soft slightly stretchable fabric which makes the fit even better, fitting the curves at the right places and not the wrong, haha!


As for me, I styled this lovely suit, with a halter, polka dotted cropped bustier and added a black lazer cut clutch to add some drama and to break the over powering use of red in an outfit, head to toe.
Hope you liked the way I styled this suit. Enjoy the pictures! :)
Find this lovely piece in the catalog HERE
























Crop Top: A-J-Store
Clutch, Suit: Van Heusen, India
Shoes: Zara

Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed shooting for this look!
I will be back soon with another fun post!
Till then,
Lots of Love,
-M

1 comment:

  1. styled to perfection! I really love this look...fabulous suit!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita