Followers

Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Van Heusen - UNUS (PART 1)

So I was MIA again but that was only coz I got an internship at a share trading company owing to my MBA- Finance curriculum. Also, I went off on this fun adventurous hike with my friends up in the Himalayas! Yes, right up! :P Well, I had a blast and came back with an awful tan, sun-burn, lesser weight ( not that I needed to lose even more? :/ ) but most importantly, I returned, a changed person in many small ways with some fantastic memories! A travel post will be up as soon as I finish posting all me pending ones! ^_^

As for now, before I left, I collaborated with Van Heusen, India ( Yes thats a biggie! ) for their Limited Edition Deepika Padukone collection. The pieces are subtle, classy and suitable for all occasions, be it a romantic dinner, a meeting with your boss or a night out with your bunch of friends! Renowned actor, Deepika Padukone is said to have personally designed this special Spring Summer '14 collection that is available at all Van Heusen Stores across India along with The Collective stores as well.


" I've tried to design a line that doesn't merely bask in the sun, but celebrates it. The result is the Limited Edition Spring Summer 2014 Collection that I hope you love wearing as much as I enjoyed creating. " 
-Deepika Padukone


Here I used their scalloped cut out black skirt which I paired with my own striped shirt and red kitten heels. I added a nude lazer cut clutch to add a little zing to the outfit which can be worn for a formal dinner or for presentations, meetings with clients or a lunch date with your work colleague.
You can check out their website HERE
And their catalog HERE
You can also find the brand HERE on Facebook for some fun updates!
















Shirt, Belt, Shoes: My Own
Clutch, Skirt: Van Heusen, India

Hope you loved my take on this pretty skirt!
Collaboration Part Two coming up next!
Lots of Love,
-M

6 comments:

  1. You look marvelous doll. Love the effortless chic style, the skirt is to die for. You are very beautiful girl.
    Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Following back on GFC #150
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lenya! Great to hear from you again! ^_^
      Thank you so much for the compliments! <3
      Love your blog! Hoping to read more from you henceforth! :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your big collaboration dear! It's a great opportunity, proud of you!
    Love the outfit, you look very professional and beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiii Miss Moody ;)
      Thanks for stopping by! & Thanks for the compliments.. means a lot! :*

      Delete
  3. You look lovely. Follow me on http://preeti-pooja.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got really sexy amazing legs.. and the way u flaunt them is sooo perfect....loved to see ur legs in closeups too.... they are really hot...

    ReplyDelete

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita