Followers

Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Garnier Fructis Happy Hair Challenge

So towards the end of February, Garnier sent me their Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner to use over a period of 30 days. Trust me, it was delivered to me just at the right time since I had finished using the contents of my previous bottle of shampoo and was just deciding to purchase a new one, preferably changing the brand to see if my hair would react better to some newness. 
So basically my hair texture is rough and slightly dull. It's wavy and has light curls towards the bottom which tend to look dry if not conditioned well enough. When I read that this shampoo, infused with coconut, almond & olive oil, promised to make the scalp and the tips stronger and healthier as well as help lengthen them, I was very keen to try it out!! 
I previously used an 'anti frizz' shampoo and post hair wash would put on a leave-in anti frizz serum to tone down the frizz. Initially apprehensive, I tried it out and no this is not a sponsored post so I am being completely honest, this shampoo-conditioner duo worked wonders! 
My hair felt soft, lustrous and shinier somehow!! I loved touching my own hair! I have hair colour on so it tends to get dry but my hair did not seem dry at the tips as well! And what happened to all that frizz? And no, I did not use the serum, just the shampoo and the conditioner! I am definitely buying myself some more to stock up on this shampoo+conditioner!
It's priced humbly at ₹135/- for the shampoo so it isn't even exorbitant for the results that it gives eventually!





These pictures were taken in bright sunlight and I didn't need to add any filters.

Hope you check this post out and definitely give this shampoo and conditioner a try!

Much Love,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita