Followers

Monday, 16 March 2015

Happy Hair Challenge - Complete!



So As you guys read in one of my previous posts, I had taken up the Garnier 30 Day Happy Hair Challenge and What I used for a span of 30 days:

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo (Rs. 135 for 175 ml)
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Conditioner (Rs. 135 for 175 ml)


So basically this shampoo claims to nourish the scalp, lengthen, and provide the hair tips with triple nutrition using a 3-oil formula. You can even provide ample nourishment to your scalp and strengthen your hair every time you use the products. To add to that, it has a fresh, fruity fragrance! Yum!





It mainly contains:
- Olive oil, which repairs and reduces the split ends
- Coconut oil, which makes the hair 10 times stronger
- Almond oil, which restores a lustrous shine into the hair.



The conditioner also contains the mentioned 3-oil formula, which helps in detangling the hair, making it softer, smoother and a lot more easier to manage.
The shampoo lathers easily and I personally love shampoos that lather easily since it makes my job much easier to clean the scalp and the tips etc due to the sufficient soapy-lather. 

What I liked:
- Fruity fragrance


- Conditioner helps in making the hair soft, smooth and sooo shiny!

- Made my scalp really clean (read ahead for my Holi experience)
- Conditioner gave me tangle-free hair
- I did notice a reduction in the hairfall that I faced initially.


What I disliked:
- My hair tends to get greasy real soon, within 2-3days precisely and I did feel this shampoo sped up that process slightly. Probably due to the 3-oil formula which made the hair soft and shiny as well. So its actually a win-win situation.

Now in between this whole 30 day process, I celebrated the Festival of Colour called Holi with my friends. Little did I know that My hair would turn pink! Yup, it had turned pink in colour and I was so upset since I loved my 'brown coloured hair'. But this shampoo cleaned up all the horrible purple and pink colour from my scalp, and I would wash my hair everyday, trying to get the colour off gradually. Also, since this shampoo lathers up really well, it was smooth and a pleasure to use & in three washes the colour was off completely! I managed the take selfies of the Holi hair change and the process of my fabulous brown shade resurfacing!


Notice my hair all pink and its gradual cleanse?

Will I purchase this again?:
Yes, I definitely will! Its an absolute Value-For-Money. My family was pretty satisfied as well!



Hope you guys enjoyed this one month journey with Garnier along with me!
Let me know your experience in case you'll purchase it!
-Much Love,
M
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita