Followers

Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Launching Femina Believe, Pune

I've been so busy submitting presentations, assignments, practicals and all that jazz. Finding time to blog and do something I love is so hard these days, now that my exams have started. Wish me luck! :(

These make up products just made it to my Lust List!

Anyway, so today I will be talking about a recent workshop I attended in Pune by Femina Believe. So I really cannot do make up for nuts. All I usually apply is BB cream, kohl and a lipstick. I love lipsticks by the way, If you guys dont already know, hehe!
You only get one chance to make a first impression. From social interactions to professional, this old saying holds true even today. Femina Believe Personality Development Workshops are short intensive courses that enhance skills required to turn first encounters into impressive ones. They have workshops in a variety of subjects pertaining to personality enhancement, ranging from make up apllication to dining etiquettes to effective communication skills and body language. They not only polish participant's skills but also help them shine in any setting. This is achieved by imparting practical knowledge which increases flair, sophistication & confidence.
The make up workshop I attended was on  how to do your make up during the hot summers, when everyone hits the beaches, catches some turf and sips on some fresh Pina Colada! 

So thats my concentrating face! haha!

The summers demand one to look good despite the sweltering heat and its very important for someone like me, who is super lazy to go through the layers of patient application of make up and end up looking tired or with horrible dark circles! :/

Oh, well, Spot Me?

This make up workshop was such a blessing as International make up artist, Amrit Kaur who is also a trainer with Femina Believe, shared some great make up tips and tricks that would make me feel like a sun goddess! 

Amrit Kaur

The four looks shown by her were, Natural Glow for those days when you need to run around college or errands, Bright Bronze for a night out or a dinner party, Flower Power for those fun summery sunday brunches with friends and Amazing Azure for those vacation days when you hit the beach! 

Creating a lovely look on Blogger Shanaya

Spring inspired look on Blogger Natasha

I learnt a lot of awesome easy-peasy tricks that I'm definitely going to apply! I leave you with some pictures! Oh, did I tell you we had some yummy bites as well? ;)

 Yummy!

The workshops are conducted in Pune, Mumbai & Delhi. Read more about all of it on www.feminabelieve.com
The event was held to showcase some of L'oreal's latest products which we were also given in a super cute goodie bag! I will be talking about the products in one of the upcoming posts.

 Posing with the cute goodie bags!

Hope you guys enjoyed reading! Stay tuned for the second part where I talk about the goodies by L'oreal that I received from Femina Believe.


Love,
-M



2 comments:

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita