Followers

Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Summer Ready with L'Oreal

Summer in India is so hot, its impossible to walk on the streets with layers of make up. Not that i apply much anyway but lipsticks have been my ultimate favourite make up product of all time! I go for days without even putting any kohl but a fresh nude or a pink lippie is a must for me. I feel it adds some amount of fresh brightness to my face which instantly adds a glow to my face! :D
So summers call for a non drying lip product which you can wear for hours without a touch up, right? Well thats how I prefer to wear mine! hehe! (I'm lazy that way!)

I will be talking about two L'Oreal lip products that I recently came across, one being a wet, moist, lip gloss for those who love that shine on their lips and a matte finish lippie that has no gloss or shine to it, more like a muted, everyday look.




L'Oreal Paris Extraordinaire Color Riche Liquid Lipstick in the shade Rouge Allegro


L'Oreal states that it transforms lips from ordinary to extraordinary. The color is richer, lip surface is smoother and shine is magnified. Formulated with precious micro-oils and rich color pigments, Extraordinaire provides the ideal balance of color and care for perfect lips. The unique soft-touch applicator allows for a silky-smooth, gliding application. 
"The ultimate sophistication for the most perfect lips ever. Colour Riche Extraordinaire contains five precious micro-oils to create the perfect lip result in one luxuriously comfortable step: resurfaces and smooths lips like a balm, provides colour impact of a lipstick, and gives a varnished 3-d shine effect of a gloss. The unique applicator is soft to the touch and designed for the most precise application to the lips every time. The new vision of lipcolor."

Personally I love that a gloss could be so pigmented. In one swipe you can get a gorgeous color on your lips instantly. Slightly sticky for my liking, but overall a great gloss to feel like a diva on a night out!




Well, my photography sucked as the lighting was bad. Pardon me! :/


L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick in the shade Spring Rosette 

A lipstick that delivers intense moisture while providing a velvet matte finish. It contains jojoba oil for unmatched moisture and comfort along with a matte gel technology to create an ultimate matte look while keeping the lips hydrated all the while.Personally, I noticed that the lasting power of this lippie was fabulous! I swear! I eat constantly, Im always munching and chattering away and yet the lipstick stays on my lips for hours and even leaves a slight pink tint once removed!






I wear this shade A LOTTTTT! Almost every alternate day! It looks alot more subtle indoors and its great for my college seminars without looking too jazzy! :D



So Rouge Allegro is more redder (if thats even a word!) in person, its more like a mix of red and pink.



L'Oreal Paris White Perfect Fairness Control Moisturizing Day Cream With SPF17

For those who are looking for a fairness cream to get rid of that tan, I suggest this product. Its moisturizing without looking too oily & greasy and adds an instant shade of brightness to the face. Also reduces spots and makes the skin tone more even.

I hope you enjoyed my post with L'Oreal. Please do comment and let me know in case you try any of these products and your experience! :)

-Lots Of Love,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita