Followers

Sunday, 31 May 2015

Cafe Diaries


Being an ardent reader and follower of fashion, I've always been a fan of pictures clicked in cafes. I can't seem to figure out the exact reason for my obsession but its a love I'm surely guilty of!



I shot this look a while back with two young & fun photographers Shweta Patil & Gorkey Patwal



Cafe Columbia, a quaint cafe, set in the posh neighbourhood of Kalyani Nagar was the perfect set up for this shoot. I wore my causal knee ripped denims, a crochet top and a bright canary yellow clutch! I only wore some blue feather earrings in one ear, braided my hair to one side & I was good to go! 



A great look for running errands or some quiet Me-Time with some coffee for company! I bet all the coffee lovers out there love their Me-Time! Well, I'm not much of a coffee fan to be honest so I stuck to my ice tea! Besides its soooo hot in Pune! Indian summers, I tell you! *rolls eyes* Haha! ;) I leave you with some pictures!





Due credits to the two photographers, Shweta & Gorkey. It wasn't easy shooting as it was nearing noon and reflections as well as shadows were our main problem after all, we were working with glass windows! Great job guys! :)


Denims: Only
Top: Babe, Pune
Clutch: Koovs
Sunglasses: Lolas Closet
Heels: Zara 

Hope you'll enjoyed my post!
Lots of Love,
M

2 comments:

  1. Dear Madhumita,
    Thank you for the affirmative reply. It’ll be our privilege to present people as you!

    It’s yours and you can kick off with it any time  It can take them further with a renewed touch.

    You can share the same pictures and posts from your blog. The reach will be great, if you’re going to share the entire posts from your blog, along with the respective back links.

    It’s all yours and your very own fashion space with Sulekha.Com.

    We promote your fashion blogs under ‘fashion & Style’ on our global wall!

    We’re chuffed to send you the word document for sign up process via email that also contains the simple steps to sign up!

    It’s all yours and you’re going to own an exclusive fashion blog with Sulekha to share your recipes along with their back links. We would promote it across our wall and social media.

    http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style/10-quick-hairstyles-for-your-night-party_post_8011
    http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style/glamorous-dreamy-one-brand-party-makeup-tutorial_post_7992
    http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style

    We love to find your chic talks 

    Kindly write to us in case of assistance. We’re pleased to hear you and to find your footprints on our wall!

    “What I’ve done, Coco Chanel would never have done. She would have hated it.” — Karl Lagerfeld

    We would love to find you amidst us 

    Cheers!


    Thanks & regards
    Hamida, Content Manager, Sulekha US
    HasanulhameedhaS@sulekha.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics!
    Hugs from Spain :)

    .Estelle.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita