Followers

Thursday, 14 May 2015

Lazy Days With IndiaCircus


With the advent of the hot summers, I prefer plonking myself in the comfort of my bed, and lazing around the whole day. It is almost 40 degrees in Pune! Can you believe that? the only thing that keeps me up and awake, are cups of hot chocolate. Yes, yes, I know its too hot for hot chocolate but it actually manages to keep me awake! :P




I got these pretty mugs from IndiaCircus to help fuel my hot chocolate cravings. The transparent one is my favourite! The sun shines through the glass as I sit by my window to finish my drink! Check them out Here




The other mug was a gift for my little brother to have his protein shakes haha! Yup, he's 16 and totally into building a good body for his 6'2" frame!



Find this mug Here and its on 20% off too!


IndiaCircus products are designed by the very talented Krsna Mehta. The designs are earthy, rustic and I love how they appeal to the Desi girl in me! I absolutely love the designs! From table runners to crockery to coasters to cushion covers! I have them all stacked up at home! A tip: their cushion covers are lovelyyyy! I have these gorgeous bright blue ones with swans on them, on a brown velvet couch and they look fabulous! Will share a picture soon! :) As for now I leave you with some lazy & fuzzy pictures of me and my hot chocolate clicked so wonderfully by my friend & ace photographer, Ruchika! Aren't the pictures gorgeous? Check out her work Here ;)






Hope you enjoyed my post!
Denim Shirt: American Eagle
Watch: Fossil
On My Lips: Wet n Wild - Red Velvet
On My Nails: Maybelline Tenue Strong Pro Technologie Gel - Forever Red

Till Next Time!
Lots Of Love,
-M

2 comments:

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita