Followers

Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Comic Timing


Recently I hit 10,000 Followers on Instagram and believe me, I was super duper happy! I bought an iPhone 5 almost 2 years ago, out of my own savings as a down payment and swiped the remaining amount on my credit card, which I decide to pay off slowly via EMI. Yes, my struggle was real. I wanted to get a phone which had a great camera to be able to click pictures on the go! Being pricey, I didn't even muster up the guts to ask my parents to get me one. 
When I finally got my phone, I opened an Instagram account much later when I decided to help my blog, my baby, grow! Today, I have over 40,000 page views on my blog and over 10,000 followers on my Instagram account. Thank you to all the people who follow me and communicate via Instagram. Its the easiest way to connect to me and I'm always available for you guys there! 


To celebrate this little milestone in my blogger-journey, I am giving away many awesome freebies! There will be 10 giveaways, starting today, 10th June. They will run for a period of 10 days each and will be held on my Instagram account. Follow my account @envogue_madhumita for further details! ;)


Moving on, I'm sharing these pictures from the latest photo shoot that I did in collaboration with Pop Fashion store wearing a sweatshirt from their collection. This online store owned by Malvika who also happens to be an awesome blogger herself from StyleOnWings, is just so Rad! To be honest, I've worked and collaborated with many people & brands, but she has been one of the most patient ever!!


I was busy and had issues finding good photographers for months to click my pictures and finally when I reconnected with my friend Ruchika, things started falling in place! One of the first shoots I did was this one! Check out her work HERE
Enjoy some bright summery pictures with a hint of a Comic Book charm! ;)






The sunglasses used here is by the uber chic brand, Knockaround Sunglasses from San Diego, California brought to India via Upbeatz India. These sunnies are so sturdy, I use them whenever I need to run errands as they are so comfortable!





Once again, picture credits go to Ruchika! Love you and your fabulous skills! Hope that someday you'll be so busy with assignments that I'll have to take an appointment to see you! ;)

Sweatshirt: Pop Fashion
Shorts: Busy Bee
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Thrift Store
Sunglasses: UpBeatz
Ring: Vero Moda

Till next time!
Love
-M

1 comment:

  1. Hola,
    How art thou? Just dropping in to know, if you need a hand in posting your picks

    What else would’ve been better than fashion & food among those pruned by man


    http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style/masaba-for-stylista_post_7671

    http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style/glam-up-look-sexy-and-sizzling_post_7755

    http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style/fashionable-long-skirt-for-an-indo-western-look_post_7751

    http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/fashion-style/sweater-dress-for-fall_post_7722
    Can’t wait to find what’s your OOTD/LOTD

    Dress to kill!

    Cheers♥♥♥

    I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon ,
    Thanks & regards,
    Hamida, Content Manager, Sulekha US
    HasanulhameedhaS@sulekha.net


    ReplyDelete

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita