Followers

Friday, 18 September 2015

Style Icon 2015 - Phoenix Marketcity Pune


You don’t have to be dolled up to be stylish, Style is a state of mind.


I recently hosted a Styling Contest on my Instagram and received amazing entries out which I could only choose 4 winners sadly! :(
The 4 winners won a Styling Session with me at Phoenix Marketcity, Pune and one amongst them won the styled outfit worth Rs. 5000/- !!
The contest was such a hit with my Insta-Familia! I can't wait to host some more! For now, I leave you with some pictures from the Styling Session!











Winner 1: Super Cute Sanaa Maini
Outfit: Superdry




Winner 2: Pretty Swati Kashyap
Outfit: Vero Moda


Winner 3: Gorgeous Ismat Patel
Outfit: Only


Winner 4: Spunky Richa Sharma
Outfit: Forever 21


I had a blast styling these four lovely ladies! More pictures and selfies are up on my Instagram handle: @envogue_madhumita
If such Styling contests and sessions interests you, Phoenix Marketcity Pune, after two successful editions of the Style Icon, is hosting its third edition of Style Icon for the year 2015. Over a 1000 entries, 30 contestants, and many exciting prices to be won! 


Do you have what it takes? So what are you waiting for? That’s exactly the opportunity that Phoenix Marketcity Pune is giving out to us all!
The Best Part about the Style Icon? Its open for ages 18-50! 
Style Icon is divided into Three Categories: 18-27, 28-37, 38-50 


All you have to do is Just register! Simple! 
Register at→ www.phoenixmarketcitypune.com/StyleIcon2015Registration/form.html or at the Phoenix Marketcity Mall.
Registrations will only be open till September 20th. 

After registrations close, the final 60 contestants will be announced on the 24th of September.  Thereafter a round of short listing again, 30 final contestants will be groomed by stylist & fashion choreographer Shakir Sheikh.
This year specially, the most stylish face will have the chance to be a part of a Magazine Shoot. Now, how exciting is that?? Go Register!! Hurry!


My Outfit
Dress: Primark
Shrug: Busy Bee, Pune
Bag: Michael Kors
Loafers: Betee, Clover Centre, Pune


Hope you liked my post!
Till next time,
Lots of Love,
-M
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita