Followers

Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Fun Sized

With NH7 Weekender, Pune dates drawing closer, I decided to style a simple muscle tee and talk about various  ways one can wear them for totally different looks altogether! The Muscle Tee is a staple, much like its fun, far cousin - The Crop Top! You can pair it off differently and create so many fun, street style outfits! 



From Grunge to Glamour or Hipster to Hippie, take your pick! For the ones who want to go the Sexy way, try on your muscle tee with faded, ripped denim shorts or go the chic way by pairing a muscle tee with a flowy maxi skirt or a tight mini leather one. Heading out for a round of drinks with that hot guy in office? Tuck your muscle tee inside a formal, high waist pencil skirt & throw on a blazer while you work during the day and lose the blazer as you head out for a fun night full of cocktails! 


Don't forget to experiment with accessories. Remember, they can make or break your look! With the music festival as our theme I reccomend beanies in bright colours to go with basic coloured muscle tees and vice versa since Pune tends to get chilly during the months of December & January. Boots make a great addition to an outfit comprising a plain muscle tee with skinny jeans or sneakers with distressed cut-offs. If you prefer wearing your muscle tee with a pencil skirt or a leather mini, put on those sexy pointy toe pumps or go in for strappy sandals with a flowing maxi skirt.


Bags aren't too far behind. Carry a cool leather or canvas rucksack with shorts or ripped denims, a sling bag with the maxi and carry a sleek clutch with the fitted mini or the pencil skirt and you're good to go!!
Here I wore a white muscle tee from Simply Moda by Noopur Kalra. I was heading out for a casual lunch followed by an evening movie with my girls at a multiplex and later planned on having a quiet dinner with my boyfriend. I wore my muscle tee with ripped denims & a plain pair of flat espadrilles so I could walk around & be comfortable and changed into a pair of mustard yellow pumps for my dinner date thereafter to go with my mustard, red & blue sling bag! Lunch to Dinner in minutes!




I can't help but mention that my Daniel Wellington NATO Strap watch has become quite a staple for me! Its sleek & simple design has me totally hooked. I can literally wear it right from office to my saturday night plans with friends! Super versatile! Check out their website for some more fabulous designs & take your pick! And yes! They ship to India!! ;)




For the ones who're wondering how tall I am reading the slogan on the tee, I'm just 5'3". But heyyyy, I'm Fun Sized! Hahaha! I guess I went on my mommy genetically, as my dad is 5'9", younger brother is 6'2" and my granddad was 6' !! I was a scrawny little child when I was little but was always tall for my age. As I grew older and hit adolescence, my growth just slowed down till it just stopped! Ooopsy! Though I love the height difference with my boyfie as I actually get to wear the prettiest heels ever and my legs looks hot as f**k! What I'm trying to say, is we gotta love ourselves & be comfortable with our own body, isn't it?! Hehe!
PS: Participate in the Giveaway on my Instagram account to win this muscle tee! :)




Tee: Simply Moda by Noopur Kalra
Denims: Only, India
Watch: Daniel Wellington
Bag: Holii Accessories


Thank you for stopping by!
Till next time!
Love,
M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita