Followers

Thursday, 26 November 2015

Pajama Party


Today I wanted to tell you guys all about my new schedule as I finally entered the big bad world of the corporate life!! As many of you guys already know that I had been studying MBA over the past two years and I finally begun my corporate career as a Financial Analyst in an international company, finding time for myself was getting tougher and tougher day by day. I leave home by 9.45am and get home by 7.30pm from Monday to Friday, leaving little energy and time for personal work. I loved parties and going out with friends, hehe, still do, but I knew that life had to take a backseat to pave way for a new life all together! A life which gave me so much respect, independence & knowledge! So should I really complain? ;) Nope!!



One thing that corporate life instills in you is the value of Time. I've gotten so much more organized, trying to manage both my work and personal life together. Once I get home and change into my favourite PJ's from Pretty Secrets (Find them & more options right HERE), all I wish to do is laze around and chit-chat with my family. Post dinner, I go over my blog and do some brainstorming as to what I need to do for my blog etc, read a book, talk to my boyfie and go to bed after a productive day. *sigh* :D

 

Weekends are divided between friends, family, my dear blog-world friends & myself (duh!) I go out for snacks or dinner with my colleagues on Friday night, party & chill with friends on Saturdays, pamper myself on Sundays and do my photoshoots as well! Isn't my week super packed?? Absolutely love my schedule!!
MSM box sent me some fabulous products like rose fragrance infused soap & some lovely face masks to help me pamper myself! Check them out HERE !!



Time Management is something that is really helping me these days, and as I try to share almost every detail I can with all you cuties out there, I hope I can be of some help in some way! You guys can mail me anytime to connect with me & I'm here to help! :)




Night Suit: Pretty Secrets
Mug: India Circus

Love,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita