Followers

Saturday, 2 January 2016

Of Knit Dresses : Fall Winter Edition

With the advent of my favourite season, I was super excited to get all my winter wear out to play this chilly season. Even though I'm a total summer baby as I was born in April, the winter season is one I really enjoy inspite of complaining of the cold temperature 24x7 haha!
My excitement for the winters isn't only about the cool temperatures, but also for being able to stock up on all the gorgeous jackets, knitwear, overcoats, boots etc Yes? You feel me? I LOVE winter wear! The one thing I didn't own yet was a chic everyday plain-jane knit sweater which i could throw on and be able to style it by playing around with accessories. When I happened to come across chicwish's account on Instagram, I was curious to try it out and I thought of getting myself this cute, plain, grey sweater dress which is so easy to style!! 



PS: I even styled it as a loose laidback top, tucked into a marsala coloured skirt with a flair. {Check out how I styled this grey shift dress as a top in my next post! ;) Talk about re-using clothes, eh?} 
Here's a Sneak-Peak!!


The best part about the website is that even though it is a website based out of our country India, it was extremely quick delivery! This is something I am particular about as sometimes I shop for certain occasions and hence I'm time bound, but this works out perfectly. 



Another thing that I noticed, it had such a large variety of clothes to choose from that it left me so confused, I landed up taking 2-3 days to choose just 2 dresses hehe! Spoilt for choice!! They accept various modes of payment and their customer service was great in terms of choosing a size! Certainly a thumbs up from me!! I also got myself a gorgeous nautical striped maxi dress! Can't wait to show you guys the images I clicked with the dress!! Give their website a peak here if you need to shop for some awesome clothing: www.chicwish.com :)


Also, notice my watch? Daniel Wellington sure has me obssessed!! The NATO strap has gotten me hooked! It adds a peppy look to the entire attire and sometimes I find myself choosing it over my other watches even as I head out for a formal dinner!! PS: Btw, my immediate boss at work landed up buying a DW watch in a similar style haha! And guess what? The watch can be used as a unisex one as well! Notice how my brother managed to sport it too? Check out their website here: www.danielwellington.com :)






Dress: Chicwish
Boots: American Eagle
Watch: Daniel Wellington
Scarf: Accessorize
Brother's Jacket: Zara

 
Hope you all enjoyed my post!
Happy New Year to all of you'll!!
Stay tuned for more awesome posts in 2016!
Lots of Love,
M
 

2 comments:

  1. Cute skirt and nice watch :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knit + animal print+ a pop colour AND leather boots? Who would've thought someone could pull that off!
    Great post :) I did one on plaid dressing for fall, too. Do check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita