Followers

Friday, 29 January 2016

Style Yourself With Flipkart


Recently, I was invited to my MBA college to attend the junior's Farewell function and judge the Mr & Miss contests! (Yay!) All I did for a few days before the function was wonder what to wear?! Such a typical plight of a girl haha! ;) Even though my mom thinks I own a ridiculously large amount of apparel, I fail to agree! (Hahahaha or maybe I secretly do!).





During one of my quick tea breaks in office a colleague told me about how she was done with her work for the day and would be using the office wifi to shop on Flipkart! Hahahah Yuuus, we hacked in! I hope no one from office is reading this Lol! I went straight home, downloaded the Flipkart app and guess what? So Much Variety! Man! I was spoilt for choice!! And to my luck, Flipkart had this huge sale going on where I managed to scored this pretty lace dress for an UNBELIEVABLE price of INR 295/- !! Yes, you heard me!! Rs. 295/- ONLYYY!! Such a steal! It was originally priced at 1899/- and I was ecstatic haha! 






I landed up buying these floral heels and this vintage silver Casio watch as well, and the watch was 945/-, and heels only 1099/- Crazy sales huh? I guess I got lucky! 




They still have crazy sales on though! Rush and see if you manage to score something too! Don't forget to check out their new website www.flipkartfashionforeveryone.com and hashtag your shopping spree pictures with #FashionForEveryone to get a chance to win vouchers!! Check out the pictures clicked by my brother! He's getting better and better at photography! :D





Dress, Floral Heels: Flipkart
Watch: Casio (via Flipkart)
Bag: Busy Bee, Pune
Sunnies: Zara
Earrings: Mommy's Closet

Hope you enjoyed this post!
Till next time,
Lots of Love,
-M



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flipkart is one of the best fashion stuffs' app to shop from. And guess what even I got my hands on the flipkart sale & omg it was surely a massive steal. Your lookbook rocks Madhumita. Flipkart pampered you quite well with its amazements.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita