Followers

Saturday, 13 February 2016

Mad about Marsala - How To Style A Flared Skirt


In one of my previous recent posts I mentioned buying this knit grey dress for the Pune winter this season and while experimenting with the dress I figured I can wear it like a loose laidback top as well! I landed up wearing it like a top, tucked into my marsala coloured flaired skirt and some comfy boots. 




Marsala is a wine, dry or sweet, produced in the region surrounding the Italian city of Marsala in Sicily & the rich earthy, robust shade was named as the Colour of The Year in 2015. It's been a favourite ever since!! 






I met my blogger buddy turned close friend, Aleena (Check out her blog here) one early morning to catch the fog and shoot a foggy winter-y look. Clearly we never have a dull moment when we are together. 





The knit top/dress is from Chicwish and I cannot stop raving about this website for its variety and quick shipping inspite of it being an international website. Also, I did not face any issue with customs at all! Win Win!! Don't forget to check out the website here: www.chicwish.com

And of course the super awesome photography is by Kruthika Pillai !! :D





Skirt: Romwe
Dress worn as Top: Chicwish
Boots: Alcott
Clutch: Borrowed from Aleena
Accessories: Swarovski, Fossil

Hope you loved the post!
Till next time,
Lots of Love,
-M

2 comments:

  1. Online clothes shopping is a good alternative to actually going into the department store.
    Jabong Coupons|Jabong Offers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Day I Am So Happy I Found Your Website, I Found You By Mistake, While I Was Searching for something else. Overall nice blog, keep it up. You can also check: online survey jobs

    ReplyDelete

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita