Followers

Monday, 1 February 2016

Get Fit With Tiny Tea ft Pretty Secrets



This post was long overdue and I had been meaning to write about my experience with Tiny Tea's 28 day detox and fresh tea. Last year, I went on a trip to the Himalayas and all the hiking and extremes conditions made me lose tons of weight. I actually landed up looking unwell instead of healthy and I binged on all the possible fattening food that could help regain my usual health. As a result, I experienced bloating and the oily, fatty foods were so unhealthy I just could not eat all that any more! 




I came across Tiny Tea's Instagram account, and happened to get my hands on their 28 day detox tea. If you guys don't follow me on Instagram, one of my New Year's resolutions was to eat healthier and get fit! I have been all about eating healthy and eating 'right' and I really hope this will help my body get healthier hehe! Teas of various kinds are my new-found love and this certainly was a winner for me! I experienced lesser bloating in just 10 days of drinking this tea. I took a cup in the morning and one at night before going to bed. It not only helped me get better sleep but helped my tummy go back in slightly haha!



We Indian women should be proud of our curves, yet being in shape is very very important! Best part is, these guys have a large assortment of teas catering to different needs and you guys should definitely check out their website for further details! I'm still in the process of completing my 28-day tea course so follow me on my instagram account for more updates!! 
Peak at their website here: www.yourtea.com 
If you guys loved my floral kimono wrap, you can purchase it on Pretty Secrets (It's my favourite!)



 Dressing Gown Kimono Wrap: Pretty Secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita