Followers

Sunday, 8 May 2016

ShopOlympics feat Phoenix Marketcity Pune

Recently, Phoenix Marketcity - Pune had a super fun event / contest for us, bloggers! It was held in the mall itself and was aptly called "ShopOlympics" haha! 
It was such a fun event!! Interacting with fellow bloggers not only from my own city but also from Mumbai made this such a memorable experience! 






We were challenged to style as many outfits as possible within a fixed budget of 5000/- for all the outfits!! So tough isn't it? That's what we thought too! ;) But then, there was a catch too! We could not goose our preferred brands! We had to pick out chits from an array of 'one-stop-shops' like Pantaloons, Max etc !! 



Summer Getaway Beach Look

Now, honestly I was really skeptical initially what I'd find in these stores but was pleasantly surprised!! I picked out a chit that said "UNLIMITED" and I didn't even know such a brand existed! But I loved the outfits I styled eventually and boy, are they super affordable!! 

I styled 4 outfits containing so many individual pieces so imagine the prices! ;)



Casual Dinner Date Look


Friday Work Wear Look


Laidback Sunday Brunch Look

Don't forget to follow the Phoenix Marketcity - Pune (Official) Facebook page ; @phoenixmcitypune on Instagram! and @phoenixmctypune







Hope you guys enjoyed reading this post!
Till next time,
Lots of Love,
M

8 comments:

  1. I must have to take your blog as my primary blog for reading as there are so many new things to getting more and more true information.
    Flipkart CraftEra Marble Stick Hair Pin(Red)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ladies footwear manufacturers in delhi http://ashimafootwear.com
    We are manufacturers, supplier and traders and exporters of ladies footwear. We have professional experience of more than 10 years manufacturing in delhi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this blog, it is very exciting journey for the tourists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, cute & gorgeous.



    The next big step is marketing the business after the logo is made based on these elements. Your brand is ready to be celebrated.

    Graphic Designs in Gurgaon, Graphics Designing in Delhi, Graphic Design Services in Gurgaon, Creative Agency in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m frequent reader of your blog. Every post sounds good. Thanks for sharing the info. replica watches india

    ReplyDelete

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita