Followers

Sunday, 14 May 2017

How To Style Asymmetrical Denims ft. Estrolo


I have a huge fascination for denims & this crazy obsession of mine leads me to shop from various places with off beat styles. Even though yes, style does matter but it's the FIT that actually makes all the difference for me. One such brand I came across rather recently was ESTROLO. Honestly, even though I ordered these pair of denims online, the sizing & fit was fabulous!


The pretty flowy top made an appearance from my closet almost 3 years after it was purchased from Zara, haha! The belt from H&M was the fun element I added to match not the outfit but the pretty tree in the backdrop. Such a beautiful little space in my locality! 


The website had a variety of denims in various styles along with leggings, jeggings & t-shirts. Since I had been on the hunt for a good, basic pair of asymmetrical bottom denims, I was finally happy to find one on the website which I bought, of course! These denims were super basic, so styling them was easy-peasy. For my makeup, I experimented with the Hyper Glossy Liquid Liners from Maybelline in the shades: Electro Shock & Lazer Green.
Just be picky when it comes to the footwear. The bottom being asymmetrical, bulky shoes like sneakers, wedges, clogs, mules etc is something  I personally prefer to avoid. Slimmer heels work best & I styled these denims with a pair of blue & green suede peep toe heels that I got customized from FERMAH SHOES a while ago. 




Take a peek at what ESTROLO has to offer for many more awesome denim styles & enjoy the pictures in the meanwhile!





Outfit Details:
Top: Zara
Denims: c/o ESTROLO
Peep Toe Heels: c/o Fermah Shoes (customized)
Belt: H&M
Eye Liner: c/o Maybelline

I hope you enjoyed reading my post!
Till next time,
Love,
-M
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita