Followers

Wednesday, 5 July 2017

Bobbi Brown : Havana Brights Collection


Working a full time job makes me neglect my blog at times but then again, it's my baby so I hope my readers & followers understand hehe! Btw, how have you'll been? Today I wanted to mention one of my favourite make up brand, Bobbi Brown!
I recently used the Bobbi Brown : Havana Brights Collection and Boy! I Love It! It's bright & really tends to suit the Indian Brown tones. The collection is full of coral & peaches. The art stick lippies are brightly coloured & the cheek palette has some amazing golden & peach highlighters & blushes respectively.
I used the Clementine Cheek Palette for the blush & cheek highlight along with the Art Stick Havana Coral on my lips.







Top: Koovs
Location c/o: The Coconut Tree

*Cheek Palette & Art Stick Pictures Source : Suzy Hearts

Hope you enjoyed the post!
Till next time,
Love,
M
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita